Friday, July 03, 2009

Hysteria!

Well, not really, but at least it got your attention!

Yesterday was flippin' hot and I didn't even know my work had that many windows that could open O.o. Still, it wasn't enough but than again, compared to the place we were a year ago, this has been a massive improvement! Okay, it was still warm, but at least we had fresh air. Two thumbs up for the one who arranged the move! When he comes back from his vacation, I will let him know that ^_^.

We also decided to close early, because of the little work and too many people (there are more places than just ours). Just when we wanted to leave, someone called at the intercom. While that happens more often, the time surprised us. I could make a whole long drama filled story, but the shortest version is:

An angry customer decided to pay us a visit so he could scare us into getting things his way

My senior/collegue kindly denied him access, telling him we don't have facilities to receive customers; our customer service acts by phone and e-mail. He threw a tantrum and a hissy fit (which scared me, I'm not good with people who threaten me, or near me) but was fully denied access.

Later it turned out that he refused to pay for items he ordered, until he would get the last item he ordered. Ehm, if you go to a store, you have to pay for the items you take along, right? Even if one item is still in backorder. However, according to the customer, the order of 3 cd's can be compare with ordering a kitchen: you don't pay for your kitchen until you have everything you ordered.
Today the main office contacted him and I don't know how things went, but I hope the customer still has to pay XP. I think he has to, because there was no mistake we made whatsoever...

Other than that: Kitty hates ice creams on sticks. Especially the 'dubbel dekkers', where there's one big ice cream on two sticks. Halfway things were dripping already... it's THE reason why I prefer cones XP

No comments: