Monday, July 06, 2009

They promised!! T_T

Again they promised rain! Well, about 10 little drops fell from the sky, but that's it! No rain AGAIN! Did someone break the first law of Elemental Magic and summoned water??!

Other than that: the meeting I had went okay. Didn't get the result I wanted, but did get a lot of information. Processing data... We'll see what we'll do with it. Everyone wants my 'talents', but none want to pay. Well, your loss then XP I give quality and nothing less. I'll look for someone who is willing to pay for quality!

Work was fine. I had 2 customers who said the system promised them an automatic e-mail and, brace yourself... they waited 5 whole minutes!! The outrage! 5 minutes... *le gasp* It's hard to NOT get sarcastic then XP

And last but not least, to a certain man, who told me I was overreacting: I TOLD YOU SO! XD *gives ice pack*

No comments: