Friday, July 31, 2009

Weird, weird day...

Well, last night's dream was so not intresting. Even left a bad aftertaste. At least 1 of my friends showed up, making it not a complete wasted dream. I think I'm so used to him being online every time I am online... ^_^ I think I miss him! But that's okay, I will see him soon and soon I will be gone for vacation.

Work was okay. I overheard they want people to change their scedules. When I applied for the job, working in the evening was optional. After I was employed, one evening was suddenly obligated. Okay, guess that could be true... and now, suddenly, it's 2 evenings?! Trust me, I WILL read the next contract VERY carefully. Also, I've also already changed it and will hand it in monday. I will beat them to it; HA!

And the worst thing of all is that I actually help out my mom with it too XD And the neighbours. Seriously. Because this way, someone can watch the dogs tuesdaymorning and thursdaymorning, when my mom is gone.
But it does mean I have to work tuesdayevening and thursdayevening... that is, if they accept this change I made for them. I'll also go from 31 hours to 32 hours, becoming a Full Timer officially. No idea how I did that, because my calculations say there is no change... So what the heck am I missing???!

No comments: