Friday, November 06, 2009

Allergies...

My dad is allergic to wasps. He found that out this year, when he was trying to get rid of a wasps' nest (which failed, btw). We've been having wasps's nests for years now. Anyway, it's not fatal, but he is allergic.

When I was still sleeping in my old room, I've had wasps visiting me for 2 years as well. You can imagine how this resulted in Kitty sleeping on the attic.

Now, I sleep on the attic. It's quite the big place.

It turns out there was 1 wasp on the entire attic.

How do I know that?

Well, I SAT DOWN right on top of it! *growls* It soooo hurt! Luckily, the needle wasn't stuck in there (that would have been even more embarrassing!). And also, it turns out I'm not allergic to wasps.

It still hurts now, but it itches a lot more. And of course, I slept on the couch, which means I slept like hell. Luckily I only have 4 hours of work, 1 meeting and 1 Pen-i to do...

But I do feel a stock Pen-i coming up!

No comments: