Thursday, November 12, 2009

I've said it once before

And I'm saying it once again... I think it's utterly impolite to NOT answer on an e-mail. If I send you an e-mail, I expect an answer (unless it's obvious I'm not expecting anything). Maybe not within a day... but at least within a week! And especially if the mails concerns things I did for you, like redirecting you to someone...

It's quite simple: if you don't tell me about how things went while I arranged that for you... you can expect the road of friendship to get blocked... Friendship is a two way track and if I am the only one who does things to keep the friendship going.... I'll be doing less and less for you.

I'd rather spend my time on people who DO appreciate what I do for them. And if you do appreciate it.... TELL ME! Give me feedback. That is polite!!

And if I have to read on a(n online) newspaper you lost a competition you had invited me to (but I couldn't come because of work...).... then don't expect me to tell you I know. You should tell me. I am supportive... the least you can do is let me know the result.

It doesn't take more than 2 minutes.

No comments: