Friday, November 27, 2009

HalleFLIPPINluja!

It works! It works! Tape 2 is converted! Only 37 left to do! *dances around* And thank you, dear you-know-who, for convincing me to try it again! I am HAPPY!

Also, because I'm not really in the mood for a long post, some facts:

  • I dislike it a LOT that R. said my grandma is dying ¬¬. Only because she is over 80?! "But being so old is a nice age!" Yes, AND?! I had never expected her to say that. So what that my grandma is in the hospital, it's not a life threatening disease! It's only so she can get what more minerals.
  • I dislike Da. a lot as well at the moment, because I wasn't allowed to say I wouldn't join a group activity because I thought the 'fake money input' was too high. Opinion, people?
  • I bought some stuff for my brother in law's b-day. I seem to be famous with my simple recepie (sp?). Mon Chou, Hamm and ... 'Bieslook'

My brain seems to be down XP. I dunno why, but I feel like I have waaaay too much left to do!

3 comments:

Lianne said...

let's see if i can help you reboot your brain XD.

The correct spelling is recipe.
And 'bieslook' is/are 'chives' in English (thank you 'ready steady cook'!)

Kitty Ocean said...

The rebooting has failed (and somehow I thought: Chives? Nah, can't be it!!) and thanks for the words!

Kiyoshi said...

I am glad it finally works! :D