Monday, November 02, 2009

Neglecting my own sites XD

I'm so neglecting The Story Vault, but somehow I have don't think it's much of a loss XD. How many people are actually reading my old-old-old stories?

Well, I haven't been on MSN for almost a week and frankly... I so needed that break. I know people want to talk to me, but seriously, when it was just too much for me at the moment! Besides, there's this thing called 'e-mail'. It may be daring, but you can try it ^_~. You might enjoy it!

I didn't sleep much last night; quite light. Luckily I can sleep a tad longer tomorrow XP. Today I had work, as ever and well... nothing special happened. Seriously, no big drama's... well, maybe one. But hello, we can't smell you're out of the country for 3 months! So, how should we know something went wrong... if you don't tell us?!

When I came home, I hooked up my cintiq and posted my last OkĂșta page *sighs*. Anyway, I PLANNED to do a Pen-i, but got distracted by watching YouTube XP Drawing the Pen-i took a bit longer than usual, with the GaiaOnline stuff as well... but almost done with the second account! And then only 1 account left!!

I'm now doing the text for the Pen-i, but this is the first time I need to send it to someone else before sending it in XD I'm quite nervous about this one!

Oh, and I watched Hairspray tonight. I want to buy the DVD, but I can't go to the stores till wednesday and I want to see it XD I so love that movie! Totally unexpected! Also, kudos to John Travolta. I didn't know it was him, until I read it XD I knew SOMETHING was odd about Edna...

But yeah, a really feelgood movie *nods* And darn it, I feel good now XD

No comments: