Saturday, November 21, 2009

I did it!!!

Okay, hitting send before having types anything, that's pretty stupid....

Anyway, I'm still not that healthy, but I'm feeling better... and guess what... yesterday I went to bed at 21:30/9:30 pm! That's like... freaking early! I could have used more though...

Anyway, the promised Book Festival Report.

For years I've been going to the book festival and each time I come home with less (which dad loves, btw XP). This year I even only found 1 comic and 1 manga! Maybe I would have found more if I actually checked all the tables... but since I was sick-ish, my mom was sick-ish and my baby niece had went along, we made it short.

I found two how to draw books I'd never pay full price for: Christopher Hart's Mecha and Cars. I don't have much with Mecha and Cars, but I may need it in the future and if you get it for 3,95 and 2,95 instead of 19,95... then yeah, that's a bargain :)

I found 1 Cinemanga from Avatar, 1 Suske & Wiske Pocket and 1 Manga: We Shadows. I met the author recently and he told me the only place I might find it, would be eBay... and I find it on the Book Festival! That's like.... finding a needle in a haystack! And I didn't even have to look! I'm so happy!!

Still, if I hadn't met him, I would have never bought it... or probably looked for it XD I only heard about it 2 days ago!

My mom didn't want to go into the crafts section, but I wanted to and we got a few crafts things I can give away as gifts. Then mom was tired of it and didn't want to check the last table... where I found a baby puzzle, an Alfred J Kwak Game and a Smurfs game!

So, I hurried to my mom and said: "Hug first!" and then I showed her the smurfs game (Mom is a smurfs freak. If you have leftover smurfs... this way please!)

The baby puzzle I bought was for ages 1 and up, but my niece is 6 months. Still, when we showed it to her, she immediately started trying to slide the pieces! Sure, she couldn't really slide it yet, but hey, it's a start! And that for only 6 months! She immediately knew what she had to do! (or she is very good in pretending to know what to do XP)

And then I went home, ate, to bed... stuff like that. I'm having weird dreams lately. Like going on a vacation... and then getting a temp job there! Delivering mail! Hello; VACATION!!!

And there were shoes involved. Lots of shoes. I recognised one pair of shoes I used to have....

And woooow..... getting dizzy all of a sudden O.o Let's take things easy today!

No comments: