Thursday, November 05, 2009

Ugh...

Yesterday I read in the newspapers that the Mexican/Swine Flu has hit the Netherlands. Most people have it for 2-3 days and then it's over again... Well, guess what Kitty dreamt about last night? One of the 'new' symptoms had 'visited' me sunday, but it's the only symptom I had... until now, because of that dream, I feel like crap XD

I know I slept too little, worrying about my Pen-i comic (I need an approval but didn't get any yet), but I am not sick. At least not flu-ish. I already had a flu last year (I get it about once every 7 years).

... I hope anyway. The dream wasn't much fun, because I had the flu and people kept on coming to me. Fun part of the dream... well, fun because it didn't happen in reality. If it happened in reality, it was not fun at all. Seriously.

Fun part was that a lot of factories exploded in my dreams, as well as buildings that were still being built. In my dream, no one got hurt, but a lot of smoke, things going boom... it was awesome!

But trust me, if it would have been real life, it wouldn't have been awesome at all. So thank goodness for dreams!

No comments: