Saturday, November 07, 2009

Disappointed...

Well, that whole Wasp-deal turned out to be one big... well, disappointment. I mean, not that I wanted to have drama but... it wasn't even red or swollen!! Sure, in the morning it was still a bit painful, but now it only itches like crazy. It's like I was stung by a mosquito!

But still, I'm lucky I'm not allergic to them... Anyway, I'm currently uploading my new webshop -> www.keep-in-mind.nl -> Winkel (or Store if you select the English flag first). Pacificators has been added!

I also FINALLY checked out the result of my Mini Comic Commission. Yeah, I had a mini comic commission XP. I'm quite pleased with the result! Check it out at www.zonja.nl or www.zonja.be . Do note, I only made the comic, not the page or the page flipping stuff. Only the images (and the text was handed in from the company who ordered the comic).

This morning I had swimming classes and well... the kids were less concentrated than last week XD Maybe it's because St. Nicolas will come next week? Afterwards, I swam along with the Super Prestige Group and darn it... I will get you Wednesday, J., for calling me slow! (Well, compared to that group, I am, because they swim weekly and I swim... whenever I want XD)
I did like his comment to T., though: "I think it might be a wise deciscion to skip the coming 2 swimming classes on Wednesday..."
I will get you back, J., I will get you back!! >=D

No comments: