Monday, November 23, 2009

Cassette Continues?

Well, the first tape has been converted into 2 mp3. One from the A side, one from the B side. I could split it up in several MP3, but you know... you have like 2 seconds before the new story starts. It's so detailed work... I don't think it's worth it.

One cassette done, at least 38 to go. (from 1 series, that is)

I do wonder if one cassette will fit on 1 cd. I mean, most music cd's can contain 80 minutes of music... the cassettes hold about 80-90 as well! I mean... what the...?! What's the big upgrade from cassette to cd then?! (asides the fact cd's are less fragile, hold better quality, last longer...)

Oh well, we'll see :). At least I will make an mp3 DVD, to store them all. That's already half the quest =D

Oh, and it's raining today. And yesterday. Lots of rain. The water is already really high; I hope we won't get such floods like in the United Kingdom! That's crazy water!

No comments: