Sunday, November 08, 2009

Yesterday...

All my troubles seemed so faaaaaar away....

Okay, that was about it. Yesterday, I swam along with the Super Prestige Group again; I do so every now and then... but more then than now. XP Because of that, I'm often the slowest... and they always tease me about it XP. Still, they are also surprised that I can keep up quite often.

Asides that... when I came home I spend some time online, but can't recall what I did XD Oh yeah, updated my webshop! And after re-uploading it, I changed some things for the next update... added images, seperated Books and Comics... sure, you won't see that till next month, but hey, it helps the site looking better!

I also went to a special day for new companies in Utrecht. It was okay; a lot of information about finances... but since I just started out, my cash flow is not that big yet, so we can do it all ourselves. XP

And then... GASP! I DREW!... or actually, I coloured XD My Kai reference is halfway now. I first made a colour chart, so I FINALLY can remember which colour is which... And I found out that Neopiko and Copic have little similaritiets XD And probably half the colours I need are in the set I ordered about 3 months ago XP. The Yellow Ochre from Copic is a lot more yellow than from Neopiko... and the Neopiko one is perfect for Kimu! But I'll just have to manage...

Oh, and there's difference between Neopiko Technical and Neopiko Marker as well.. I have the grey markers and the same numbers in the Technical set have a slightly different shade.

So I have enough shades of grey for the rest of my life.

No comments: