Monday, November 09, 2009

Wow... never thought this would happen...

I just watched the latest Winx Club episode in Italian and wow... the ending. So unexpected. I'm still rooting for the happy end though, Winx Club and NOT a happy end?! Is that even possible? Season 4 is the darkest season I've seen... only now Winx Club is worth mentioning in my eyes. If the previous 3 would have been this well plotted, well thought through... Season 1 till 3 mostly were like "Ooh, I'm a fairy, look at me!" with stupid villans, but after Tecna's sacrifice, the story finally got deeper and better. And the villans are more evil as well.

What more... last night I dreamt I had to go to school by train, but there had been some sort of malfunction so there was no train for a long time. Eventually they came, but they were all too crowded so I couldn't get on. Eventually I realised that I didn't even have a scedule yet, so I had no idea what classes I would be having and where and then...
I suddenly remembered I had a dream like that before. Having no scedule, being late, and having no idea which classes I had to take. So in my dream, I recalled an other dream!

And then I went to some sort of aqua parc, which was fun. Water is always fun.

But that was it. And it's cold here XP Brrr!

No comments: