Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Cassette Continues!

Well, yesterday I returned the Cassette Converter, and got a full refund. That evening, I was thanked a lot by someone for the directions; he loved his tape converter!! I was like:

"...."

(BTW, no worries, I wasn't upset, I was just... '....' XD)

Anyway, I decided to try one again and ordered one online. 'Order before 22:00 pm, get it the next day!'. Since it was 21:45, I decided to go for it.

Order placed, confirmation received and... 'We hope to deliver it on the 1st of december 2009.'

And I was like:

"...."

You gotta admit, it's becoming pretty ironic. Honestly, I don't really care if it comes today or next week. The only pro of next week is that I am now forced to LET GO OF THE DRAMA and do some fun stuff :) After all, it won't come until tuesday!
However, I did mail with the question what the heck I did wrong ^_^. Just so I know what I did wrong.

Well, today my grandma had to go to the hospital, to get some fluids (infusion according to the google translator... yeah right! More a TRANSfusion) because she seems to be pretty low on calcium, magnesium and natrium (salt).

Now she suddenly has to stay, because they can't admit the fluids in one time... at least not in the amount she needs! I'm partly worried, but also glad. My grandma has been fainting a lot lately and she doesn't feel well... but the docters never gave it that much thought! She only has medicine, medicine and even more medicine pushed inside her.

Hopefully this treatment will make her feel better AND will they finally find out what the heck is wrong with her!!

(physcially wrong that is, because mentally my grandma is still totally 30.... only with a 'I don't understand all that progress' mentality)

2 comments:

Kiyoshi said...

Sorry...

Kitty Ocean said...

I was not upset, I was jealous XP Don't worry!! ^_^