Thursday, November 19, 2009

*cough, cough*

Has anyone seen my voice? I seem to have misplaced it...

Anyway, yesterday I slaved away all day to make my website Wii-compatible... or at least, give it a Wii-compatible entrance (http://dive.to/kitt). Sure, it's not handy for reading the stories, but now you can watch my art easily through the Wii; Yayness!!

I just wished my friends were just as happy or at least a fragment supportive ¬¬. Is it me, or are all my friends so caught up in their own worlds that they forget there are people out there who can be happy about something they worked all day on?

I'm not saying they should start a parade whenever I make something... but it would be nice if they would at least send some sort reply. ANY reply. Even a 'Man what a waste of time' would be welcome since I GET HARDLY ANY REPLIES WHATSOEVER!

I know people are busy with work, school, life... but is it so bad to ask SOME form of attention?

Or is my e-mailprovider not accepting their e-mails? Filtering and blocking them out? Because that is possible... but then... I still have that other e-mail adress and a thing that's called a PHONE.

And why do I even bother posting it here? More than once it feels like I keep on giving and giving and giving... and I get none in return. They expect me to be supportive of them, but when I ask support in return... I honestly get nothing.

Maybe I should become selfish. Stop doing things for others. I already stopped doing things for 1 girl. I don't care her favourite series came out on Dutch DVD. If she doesn't bother mailing me back when I ask her questions, send her text messages, why should I bother? I'm sick and tired of being the happy supportive friend for people who give nothing back whatsoever.

So if people stop supporting me... I will stop supporting them. It's not me who ends the friendship then. I would never end a friendship. But I'm not going to keep on giving either.

2 comments:

Lianne said...

Yeah I know what you mean. It's difficult to stay motivated if people do not seem to appreciate the work. Or perhaps they do appreciate it, but don't say anything (that includes me at times). For example with the Wii-compatible site you made. I don't have internet with my Wii, so how can I be enthusiastic about it? I can understand your enthusiasm, but I can't share it :).
*hug*

Kitty Ocean said...

Well, you can still visit the website through a webbrowser, so you can always simply watch it ;)