Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The end of the tape converter

The tape converter ruined my test tape. So, I only did the logical action: I returned it. They were a bit hesitant at first, so I showed the ruined tape. So, I got my money back.

I am willing to try it again, one day, but not now. Not after so much misfortune. Maybe the time isn't right for it yet. Maybe in a year or 2, they will have tape converters that do NOT kill tapes.

Oh, and if any of my readers get a WORKING tape converter, please tell me the brand and where you bought it.

Other than that, slept very deep. That's about it. Day is already ruined due to rushing towards the store again (because it's not in my town). Luckily I'm totally apathic on thursdays and tuesdays...

Oh, and I got a second sponsor for my exposition in April. O.o I'm like: WOW about that

No comments: