Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Letter to a friend

Dear X,

I miss you so much. I love how you make me smile, but I haven't seen you much lately. I know why and it's a perfectly good reason. It's important and about your future. It would not be fair to demand your attention...

But the fact I'm leaving you alone, as requested, does not make me miss you less. I know I am helping you, by not sending you e-mails, so you won't get distracted. But... it's so silent.

It's only like a month more and I will hang on... but I so miss our funny conversations, our little mindgames on MSN... and you're little slip-ups ^_^. Those slip-ups were so funny... I can't wait till you're done.

Hang in there. I know you can do it. And I can do it as well... because I know you will be waiting for me, as I am waiting for you.

Go for it. The finish line is near.... and neither will slip. I'll be waiting for you, on the other side. Handing you the flowers, the thropy, the glory....

... unless I totally forget about it. Because that's me as well... I have the brain alike a Swiss Cheese ^_^'

Missing you,
your dear friend for almost 10 years now,

Kitty Ocean

No comments: