Saturday, June 08, 2002

Can you actually believe this is how I see myself when it comes to magic? Though the forest part isn't 100% true; I'd say 75% ^_^. In my dreams (yeah, I have some! >_<) I always end up being a great magician but also a very skilled fighter- with bow and arrow or sword! Though, when I start out, I'm one big clumbs! No matter how realistic my dreams start out... I always end up using magic. But why don't I use it that much? Well, what if your magic gets blocked and you need to fight? No way that is going to let me loose! I rather firght with my trusty sword then my magic. Batteling with magic against a non-magic-user has no honor. On the other side... when someone attacks me with magic I won't hesitate to fight back with magic!


You are a Ranger!



Take the "How Do You Use Magic?" test! Written by Brimo

No comments: