Wednesday, June 12, 2002

Yeah, I know, I was a bit depressed yesterday. That happens too. I'm human (Really! I'm not lying! So sue me!). But, today is a much sunnier day! It started with rain pouring down and when I returned home from school, the sun was so bright it almost blinded me- yet I didn't care at all!
Again, I found out that the teachers at my school are just plain dumb. Not nuts, not insane, not stupid.....just dumb. Too dumb for words. I have an art teacher and I guess he's the dumbest one of all! First, he shows up 15 minutes late and at the end of the class he says: 'Guys, I have to leave early, otherwise I'll come late for an other class'. So it was okay to get late with us, but he couldn't come late in the other class?! Next, he said he had told us to make a frame for our picture..... not! So, everyone rushed in creating a frame. I turn out to be one of the handiest ones in the class; I kinda helped almost half of the class. I helped a girl with sketching (she can't draw- at least that's what she says), helped with 'gutsen' (dutch word) for another girl, and helped creating a frame for 2 other classmates. And it turns out I'm the only one who thinks the crafts asignment wasn't very hard to do.
And that teacher (I'm jumping from one branch to another in this story ^_^) from art always says things while he said something different first!
I have another teacher that gives how to review art from other artists (so he's an art teacher, but more an art history one) and when you need help, he hardly gives help. He's the one from the class I accidentaly took a wrong painting.
So, what more happened today? I dunno. I like today so far. Not much to worry and stuff. Aaaaaaah *sighs* This is wonderful! Why can't I feel always like this? For the first time in a while I've felt appreciated in my class; some actually needed me!

No comments: