Thursday, June 27, 2002

I'm still trying to figure out how it was possible Dream Paradox is now shredded... I knew parents could be stupid, but...... No, I won't give my opinion while I'm still this astounded. Things I would say would only be said because I just heard it and these are my first emotions.
Probably the last 'Last Wednesday' update: a friend of mine saw one of those girls in the mall and asked her if she was in the swimming pool the other day. Her response: No! No, I don't live here! I live in Amsterdam, I'm just visiting here! She was scared like hell *hehe*.
Other news: I finished my big pic and also made one for Tiamat. I'll now go off and update my site kinda since I won't have much time for it tomorrow (probably). Try and find the updates!
Yupyup, short entry ne?

No comments: