Sunday, June 30, 2002

Tadaa! I'm back! And I'm kissing! No, not kissing, Kiss-ing! I'm creating my very first kiss-doll! Well, not alone, I have a friend who does the coding, so actually, Luna Puella and I are kiss-ing. No, not kissing! *sighs*. If you don't know what kiss is, go to this site.
Yesterday I went to a familydinner and it was okay. I was way too tired at the end and my uncle started talking about me against my parents, like how I was so diffrent when the situation was diffrent while I sat between them. It was actually quite fun ^_^*grin*. But it sure sounded like a split personality!
I made a card for my grandmother for her b-day and I made pictures of my mom, dad, my sister and me. Then she asked: 'Hey, where is J-guy?' (it's her koibito- if my japanese is good enough- otherwise it's her boyfriend). I just wanted to know if she wanted me to draw him so I did. He looked quite cute and he thought my sister looked cute. *grin,grin*.
My sister bought a DVD-player. I'm glad I never sold my Pokémon movie 2 DVD- I won it one day. So, I might go and see the english version today. Or german... or french... or italian.... oi, there are way to many or's in this message!
Oh well, off to feed my neopets and then back to the kiss-ing board!

No comments: