Sunday, June 09, 2002

The new Serenay Moon fanclub (being BOTH Dutch and English) can be visited at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/serenaymoon/. Please check it out when you have time and if you want, become a member!
I want to thank everyone who has replied on my blogmessages! They were so nice!!! *looks at comments part* Mm, the only one who has replied on my messages so far... was me....
I had a weird dream last night. It involved solving puzzels. It was okay, but I think that in my dream, the Serenay Moon Guardians tried to hook me up with someone from my class. Problem is that that guy is engaged. And I like him as a friend, nothing more. In my dream, an old classmate (even 2; maybe even 3!) made a guest appearance but ended up being set on fire. But she was reborn and would grow up really fast. I think that I remember the puzzel: make a unity with these stones, yet at the same time they have to be seperated. I thought about a circle with a line through it. Maybe has to do with my crafts asignment: make 7 dolls from paper and place 5 or 6 in a group, while 1 or 2 are out of it.
I made the Guardians- all of them! And the 7th one was someone partly made up- I only know her name and a dash of her clothes, but not the colors. And the project has a lot of symbolism in it.
There were also a lot of Twinkies in my dream. No, not the candy bars, the girls. I should have kicked them into the mud. Yeah, come on girl, get that healthy mud bath! Hahaha! *evil grin*
Check out Tiamat's art Gallery- she is really cool.

No comments: