Saturday, June 08, 2002

I'm wearing my blue shirt today. Yes, people, THE blue shirt. Didn't bring me any luck though; I had my share of stupidity today.
I had to deliver a package on somestreet number 21, but they weren't at home. I rang the doorbell at number 23 and asked if they could give the package when number 21 would return. Their reaction: Where is number 21? It's the second time that happend in 2 months! Come on people, don't tell me you don't know what number your neighbours live on?!
Anyway, here is villan number 2. I still wonder how she keeps her hair like that ^_^.

This one is called Yuugao. She is the little one of the 2 sisters and really wants to become as good as her sister is- she really admires her! But of course, they do fight a lot. Hey, what about the Demonname: Moonsisters? Tsukiyo means Moonlit Night and Yuugao means Moonflower.
I guess that was it. Do you guys know Melisande? In french her name is Mélusine (to those who know this comic- guess what Melusine; her niece is called in french! Yup, Melisande!). It's a comic about a young witch (only 119 years old) and whenever I read it, I want to create my own story about a witch ^_^.

No comments: