Thursday, June 06, 2002

Hi guys, I talked to my teacher and he agreed with the fact I took the picture from the net. But when I told him about my problem he replied with an air like: 'What do I care? Good luck with starting all over again!'. I really really hate that subject now. And it will only grow....
What also happened on this side of the planet? Nutting much. I got thanked in the Sailor Sirius Chronicels! Too bad it now stopped....
A while ago I also saw on StrangeCandy and Megatokyo that at a FanCon, people dressed up as their characters *dreamy sighs*. Why doesn't anyone do that with Serenay Moon? Well, we are still little; we will grow. But if you want to dress up like Lady Aqua or who-ever; you don't need to ask! Just give us credit for the character and send us pictures! (pictures is the most important part of the deal ^_^).
Okay, Tiamat wil also get a blog here on my account- I made a sprite and a profilepic for her she can use if she wants. Oh yeah, and a new twinky. And maybe, if my scanner decides to work again someday, I might suggest a common sketch/art blog. But that are just future plans. Tiamat probably read this- how are you Tia? ^_^.
And I got page 13 of Dream Paradox! I love it!

No comments: