Tuesday, June 04, 2002

Hiya guys! Remember that I had to go to a museum? And that I actually kinda liked it? And do you know the saying that if 1 thing goes wrong, EVERYTHING goes wrong? Well, it turned out that that painting I had chosen, was a wrong one! It was 43 years to old! I had to choose a painting between Greek/Roman times till 1900... mine was from 1943. Sure, the only picture I liked in the whole museum and it didn't count! So, I had a nervous breakdown with a lot of swearing- And of course, no one was at home to comfort me. I had to start from scratch! Fortunetely, I remembered a picture that was there also so I looked up the picture from the net. But, this subject is now my most hated subject. All that hard work.... FOR NOTHING!!!! If I didn't remember any picture from there, I would have to go again! 8 Euro spend for nothing! I......HATE.....BB ('My connection with art.....') If that teacher doesn't agree with the picture that I took from the net I'm sure gonna kill him! I mean it! Okay, actually I will have a second nervous breakdown right in front of him, but that will be almost the same I guess.....

No comments: