Saturday, June 22, 2002

Hiya all! I first wanted to type something about that that whiney woman was at my work again, whining about me taking the elevator, but something way funnier showed up. Yes, funny. Funny! FUNNY! You all remember what happened wednesday (otherwise scroll down towards the thursday message) and I feared I would encounter those girls again when I came out of the house.
And guess what... I saw one of the girls today! And she saw me! I don't know if she lived there, but I didn't know the other girl and 2 adults that were with her (visiting a friend?). I greeted politely and when our eyes met my heart skipped 4 beats- it was her! I acted like nothing was wrong and waited what she would do. I was astounded! Stunned! Surprised; whatever you want to call it. Guess what she did! She did NOTHING! Nothing at all! Not even showing tha finger! She just walked away and said something to her friend (it just had to be about me, no doubt about that).
I then realised it. I may be a coward, but at least I have courage enough to admit it! She only is bratty when she is with her hot tempered sister. Or she remembers I belong to that %*((^ guy she fears (aka my super daddy! Way to go daddy!). Or it was because I said nothing about it; pretending I wasn't even there. Or, final option: I was at work. And hitting or insulting a mail deliverer is a bad, bad thing *grins*. Anyway, she didn't do anything. Creepy littel coward. *grins evilly*
And the weirdest thing: somehow I just knew I was going to see her today. So I was kinda prepared and not as scared as wednesday. My legs trembled about 5 minutes until I realised I was braver than she was. Hide you little worm! Bwahaha!

No comments: