Friday, June 21, 2002

Thank you all! Thank you for all the comments in my mail, guestbook and here. I really appreciate it. If I read everything well, it looks like I already have a few bodyguards ^_^. But, I think you all agree when I say I must learn to stand up for myself.
I also mailed this message to a dutch friend, but because it was english, he refused to read it! Okay, I now officially want to kick his *Y&%^%$#$$-&*(&&**&*&*&! He thinks showing his new mobile phone is more important than the last episode from Buffy. Okay, the last Buffy eppie isn't very important too (just very cool!) but dang, way more important than a new cell phone!
Anyway, handed in all my asignments today and went out for a drink with my friends. Just for fun, a friend started sms-ing a %&**( from class messages like: 'Did you also enjoy last friday?' without names and stuff. There were a few sms-es from her and he replied not telling who he was, when she suddenly called! He was a second too late and she heard his voicemail ^.^. She now says she's in a big fight with her boyfriend- well, then he really trusts her! She's very arrogant. I loved this! *bwahahaha!*
That was today and yesterday in a nuttshell. I'm really tired. Again, thank you all so much for your support.

No comments: