Saturday, June 01, 2002

Guys, I'm killing myself! God, this is so funny! the 2oth of June Scooby Doo the movie will come out. I used to like Scooby Doo until I thought the plot was way too easy. And illogical- most of the time all didn't make sense- after that I thought it was boring. But today my eye caught a small sign in a folder and was curious. I tried to look up the plot (and succeeded!) and guess what! Daphne is played by Sarah Michelle Gellar (aka Buffy) *rolls from chair laughing*. This is so funny! I saw the other pictures; Fred and Velma look quite well! And Shaggy.. well, no one can make a person out of him. And Scooby looks plain... idiotic. Oh, and guess who is in it too! Rown Atkinson (Blackadder, Mister Bean)- so actually this movie has to be good! We'll see *reads line of who is playing Daphne and rolls from her chair again*

No comments: