Tuesday, June 11, 2002

I may seem like a cheerful girl 24/7, but my heart is sour. I wrote a new Serenay Moon Side Story tomorrow and one of my friends asked me how I got this chapter. Maybe he didn't mean it so negative, but it sure struck me like that. Lately whenever I try to help someone, he or she turns me down and sometimes even laughs right in my face. They probably don't mean it like that, but I have a delicate soul. Teachers always said that whatever story I wrote, it just simply sucked. I never got a good grade for writing at High School.
My friends never were intrested in the things I wrote. If you could call them friends. I only had 8 friends on High School; actually 6, cuz 5 of them still talk to me and 1 died. 2 stopped mailing me. People think I'm selfabsorbed and that I never do what other people want me to do. They think I have a big ego just because I finally found where I'm good at. But now I doubt it again.
Am I a good writer? Or is everything I believed in a big illusion? Am just I just a girl who thought she finally found something she was good at, but that she sucks at that too?
Yeah, I can be depressed too. Just tell me, honestly. Am I a bad writer?
Like anyone reads this page.

No comments: