Tuesday, June 18, 2002

Okay, I'm at school right now- breaking the rules again. It's freaking hot AGAIN and well, technically I'm plain melting. There is nothing more to tell actually. I need to cook today and allready study while my test will be monday...... uck. I want to draw, but I have no time at all. I wonder when my classmates will come- I need to discuss certain things with em. Episode 50 turned out to be liked by a lot of people, though I now think it's not special at all. Maybe that comes cuz I wrote it. Though while I was writing it, I was really exited myself.
Oh, and my school is soooooo nice. At the bginning of the year you get about 20 copies from the printer without paying. I have no idea what the amount is, but the point is, when I wanted to print a while ago (for the first time this year) I had no prints at all!!!! How nice, isn't it?
Just a few minutes ago, a girl talked about her missing 20 prints. They didn't believe her story; her prints couldn't vanish! People probably used her account (but she hadn't given her password to anyone) or she was lying. How nice........ I wanna get up there and kick that guy's ***! And this is the reason why I never print at school... intresting, ne?
I wonder how BlackOut is doing and where Luna Puella's art site went....

No comments: