Friday, June 07, 2002

When I hear this song, I can always imagine how Serenay Moon episode 100 will look. It's the perfect song! Therefore, Europe, the Final Countdown, is chosen to be Serenay Moon episode 100's song! And to feel what I am talking about: click here!. Actually, this decision was made quite democratically- so far, I have chosen almost all songs....... =S. I hope Stevo doesn't mind.
And, a spoiler, hot from the press! For the Mini-Special-Series 'Little Wish', I created 2 new villans. One will be posted today, the other might be posted tomorrow.
This is..... Tsukiyo!

Tsukiyo is the olders of the 2 sisters; I still need a name. I think about MoonDemons, but that sounds kinda lame. I need a cool name. And I don't know what they wear yet. Anyway, she was responsible for burning down Sky Etoile's monastry just after Sky became Lady Luna. Lady Luna imprissoned her, but she managed to get out (with her little sister). She and her sister love to destroy hope and dreams, in fact, they feed on it! She is Tiamat's biggest enemy and therefor she will appear more often.
This is so hot from the press; Tiamat and Demitiri don't even know this yet!
And to give credit where credit is due; this head was made with a Kiss Doll which is made by (I think) Zoe, or ChibiUsa- if you want the adress, just comment on this and I'll look it up! It's a really cool doll- if you can call a head a doll.
And, there is more! I made a few more sprites, but these are made for Tiamat. Since she will have her own Blog maybe soon, I made them for her!
Here they are!

No comments: