Monday, June 10, 2002

It's late in the evening, she wanders what clothes to wear. She puts on her make-up and brushes her long long hair. ... And then she asks me, do I look all right? And I say: yes, you look wonderful tonight...
I'm listing to this song right now. One of my favorites; Bright Eyes is one of my fav too. I heard that one too today. And I'm ashamed to admit it, but 'Zij' (she) from Marco Borsato is so beautiful. Why can't I have a guy who sings something like that for me? *dreams*.
Nothing much to tell anyway today. My sister yelled my name in her sleep and I wondered what I had wrong this time! Gosh, the words she says in her sleep...... My dad once said that my sister and I held a complete conversation in our sleep!
Intresting......
Well, welcome in my life of total boredom. Nothing to tell. I did my homework today. And I finished resizing the galleries of my teammates- only mine is now left- and that will be one hell of a job! I made the most pics of all!!!
What else happened? I hoped to get a new Sailor Moon Pocket today, but, as usual, it didn't happen =(. Mail me guys! Send me good mail! And go to the Serenay Moon Club! The Desktop thingies that will vanish from the site will get posted there!

No comments: