Wednesday, January 01, 2003

This year... yes, this year, it was past midnight.. I broke the tradition. I didn't go outside to watch fireworks. And I'm glad! My neighbours across the street had invited some people and they were setting off fireworks in the whole street!! Even if I wanted to go outside, it wouldn't have been safe. Darn neighbours- you'd better clean up this year!!!
Anyway, this was the first time my dog was afraid of fireworks too. So weird- last year nothing went wrong!!!
My dad and I buildt my computer table ^_^. I might get my own computer within 2 months! But it was so annoying to put that thing together >_<. It stands now ^_^. And the first thing I put on it, was my new Luna P Ball ^_^.
I also did some special things last year ^_^. I made my first real animation- with different frames- but the drawings were made in 5 minutes and it was my first so it looks really crappy ^_^. The person on the animation is *******. Yeah, I made it for someone and I don't want to spoil it. My last drawing of 2002 was made for someone else too. One I promissed to do ^_^.

Click here if the pic doesn't work for you

No comments: