Friday, January 24, 2003

Day 12 of my busy weeks- just 3 more busy days

If I understood things well.... my internship is signed off.... My mentor agreed that my teacher was rude (today he didn't say good bye either- so I said exactly what my mentor advised me: Sir, we couldn't say good bye a right way yesterday, so I would like to do it now. There was no way back for him now XD) and that maybe I'm better suited for todlers. There is nothing wrong with my motivation, so if I want this, I should continue.
We're gonna stay in touch- my mentor and me- he really wants to help me. Yet... I still don't like him that much. He's so rational and sarcastic. TOO rational. TOO sarcastic.
And our Queen so rules! There was a new governement chosen and she talked with Balkenende; our previous prime minister and they talked about how they should solve the PVDA and CDA thing (the biggest parties but they don't want to coöperate that much) and you know what she said?! "Mister Balkenende, why don't you invite Mister Bos (the leader from the other partie) for a cup of tea and talk about it?!"
Yeah, I'm vague but Beatrix rules!

No comments: