Tuesday, January 07, 2003

Hah! I got 2 Yu-Gi-Oh Trading Cards, and you didn't!! *sticks out tongue* I got them from Nanashi, the one who made the first fan art for Serenay Moon. They are really pretty, holographic and all (loves holos!!) and there are 2 tiny words I really like too: 1st Edition.....
I got the Dark Magician ( I've seen that hat somewhere...) 'The ultimate wizard in terms of attack and defense' and the Blue-Eyes White Dragon (I can't see the blue eyes because they are Holographic! WAI!) 'This legendary dragon is a powerful engine of destruction (and then type light?!) Vitually invincable, very few have faced this awesome creature and lived to tell the tale' (still wondering if Light would have been the best catergory ^_^).
I really like them- I just wonder about one thing.... was my package supposed to get open?! Man, never knew you could use so many glue for a box! Not just that... you know those russian puppets? I was so freaked up when I saw a box in a box.... I wanted to know what the cards looked like!! Argh, and then being nervous doesn't help at all >_<. And of course... there was a paper bag in that box >_<. I wonder if Nanashi packed it herself..............
And maybe it would be nice if they aired Yu-Gi-Oh in the Netherlands too....

No comments: