Saturday, January 18, 2003

Day 6 of busy weeks- Break time again

Argh- I'm SUCH a bad student!!! I recalculated everything and if I stick to my new scedule; I still should be able to finish everything on time.
Anyway, I played with my tablet yesterday and I'm getting the hang of it. I made 2 pictures with it in Open Canvas- some Japanese Programme I once got from Tiamat. One I will probably not show; otherwise it might seem I'm simply very obsessed with certain persons.
I also typed the last special from Through the eyes of a Sister; it turned out to be a 2 episode special mini story- or something close to that. Anyway- I just need to save it on this computer (It really asks getting used to on my new keyboard!) and I think it turned out quite boring- even the ending. I hoped the ending would be more more scarier >_<. Or at least give SOME emotions.
Work was okay- I was enormously bored!!

No comments: