Tuesday, January 28, 2003

I called my school and they are really busy trying to find a place for me. So far they have 2 options and I gave a preferance.
Day slowly clearing up.
And each time my day has touched the computer, I need to find a way to fix it. But, of course, he always blames it on the stuff I put on the computer. Sure dad, but why does it keep on working fine for me?!
My mom is still pissed at me for what happened yesterday. Grow up- you always say that to me too!!
I finally finished all the Genka Yume art *deep sigh* Man that was annoying. I guess it shows ^_^.
My sister said that Tatu's new song sounded japanese.... with the high voice and all. I think it's Tatu I'm listning to right now and...well... my sister really needs to hear some real J-pop!! =D. Don't worry, I'll teach her what real Japanese songs sound!!

No comments: