Thursday, January 02, 2003

Sometimes songs can give you great story ideas! I was listning to one of our old Childeren for Childeren CD's (sorry guys, I kinda like 12 and 13 =S) and I heard song number 13 of cd 13: The 'table' from 13; 1x13=13, 2x13=26, 3x13=I don't know- It was nice ^_^. I then suddenly thought about Kitt and Star being in class and that Star was always the first with answers ^_^. Gave me ideas for a special: Through the eyes of a sister... But I have so much ideas... I might need more than just 1 special =D.
More news? *thinks again* Visited my grandmother (her whipped cream was so...JUCKY!), my aunt and uncle visited me and I completely forgot to wish them a happy new year and they were so annoying! I don't always like them. Maybe it's because my aunt tries to stop smoking with....acapuncture....ewh...needles......*faints*
Still no first drawing of 2003 made. I'll probably make some sketches today, but not real drawings. Today is the day I'm gonna meet Togepi!!! *is very nervous* I'm such a coward...but I WILL show up! I'm tired of being a coward! I'm not going to run away from real life any more! I just hope she likes the real me >_<...................

No comments: