Monday, January 06, 2003

I went to the chinese restaurant yesterday with my parents. I love Chinese Food ^_^. There is only 1 thing I love more: Cauliflower ^_^. Anyway, we came there and some people were having a bachelor (?) party there.... and it turned out they were nieces from my mother! So, we joked about letting them pay for us because they were family and they didn't mind at all! Didn't do it though. Should have done it- they never keep in touch anyway. One of those nieces started talking to me and I: eh.... do I know you? Who the hell are your?! You're probably a niece for my mom.... (I thought that, so don't worry).
And when we ate, my mom suddenly said: you are just a kid, you are 18 years old!!! I said: Eh, mom... where have you been hiding... because I thought I was 19 years old! (heading 20- bwech!).
Today I went to school and there was quite some snow. Not much, but more than yesterday anyway. And the tram was so full!!! I was standing next to a classmate but couldn't see her because neither of us could turn! When I came home I did a bit of homework and finally was able to reach my sister's scanner. I scanned in pictures, added the ©2002 WS sign and... wait a minute.... ARGH! I drew these in 2003!!!! Luckily I could change it and you hardly notice it ^_^. I don't know if I'll add them friday. Reason one is because I still have a massive archieve from what I drew in France. Second reason is because I simply have no clue what to add!
Sure, I have a great picture from Demitri and a great new piece of Fan Art from Uumie.... but what should I add more? And why doesn't MSN work?!

No comments: