Monday, January 20, 2003

Day 8 of busy weeks- no wonder I'm such a bad student >_<

I today postponed my homework again so I could go shopping with my mom and sister. Sure, I have a really cool new sweater... *sigh* Argh! I have so much to do tomorrow! Luckily I have the day off.....
The splinter appeared to be still in my finger.
Yesterday I stayed up till 11 to write a Valentine Special. Became really romantic ^_^
When it comes to homework, I have about 4 projects which are ALL almost done >_<. I'm gonna finish my intern book as much as possible tonight. And when I have done that, I'm further with ANOTHER project. Yeah- it's all tied together
My art project is really close to getting done- all that is left is that I have to print everything out. So I'll do that tonight too.
I already handed in 1 project.
I'm still wondering who was that idiot that planned all 3 exams on 1 day >_<.

No comments: