Wednesday, January 15, 2003

Day 3 of busy weeks =S. It was really freaking busy today- I didn't do homework but luckily I didn't plan something big (I already planned that for the weekend too)

~I got my computer! They forgot to add a cable so suddenly I couldn't get energy to my screen >_<. It works now (getting the keyboard and mouse online was a hell too!). The microphone works and my voice sounds okay enough to tape that certain song. What I truly hate is that Sunrise can't be played at my new PC. But when the network somes I'll just copy the mediaplayer from this computer to my own. Don't worry Demi- that movie WILL appear on MY screen! I haven't been able to test the webcam yet (don't have internet yet either) as well as my tablet.
Just 2 more busy weeks *sighs*
~I gave history today and even though it was a bit noisy it went okay. Tomorrow will be the final history lesson. When I come home I need to type quite the assignment =S. But I think that if I won't play with my PC I'll be online at 8 pm my time. And well, I need to update my site tomorrow.
I bet everyone (except Meeka Reeds (if spelled correctly)!! Go Meeka!) forgot why........
More news? I hate my mentor. God that guy really isn't intrested in me at all! No, not in the love way, in the friendship way. There is really a brick wall around him!!
And I'm finally finished with my 54 mails *deep sighs* MAN THAT WAS A LOT!!

No comments: