Monday, January 27, 2003

Day 15 of the busy weeks- Finally over and feeling like hell.

Why? Prepare for an entry filled with things that can go wrong on a monday!!
It started with my 3 finals. Oh goody goody. Traffic: It was at the 12 years old level- but dang it was hard!! If I can't solve those questions, how on earthn should a 12 year old do that?! During the breaks it turns out that if I don't want to sit alone, I have to go to people. They never go to me. Talk about one way direction.
After my finals I called my new internship school. They asked me to call back at 1 pm. So, I did. Their message: Call back at 3!!!
My mom said she would go shopping with me today, but suddenly she has all sorts of things to do. So much- she can't even name them!!! Why do I feel like she simply didn't want to go?!
Some people claim I always think the world spins all around me but why do I keep on feeling so alone and unwanted?!

Only bright spot: I got episode 57 today. It's completely something different from what I expected but I think I'll be able to twist the plot I had in mind so that I can make it fit Stevo's chapter. I like working with him. It keeps me flexible!! But 58 is gonna be a very looooooooooong chapter.

No comments: