Friday, January 03, 2003

WEE! I survived my first internet-meeting! It was so great! And you know what - oh wait a minute. Lemme take care of something first. Togepi? I know you are out there! You told me you read my blog often, so stop reading now! - There, that's take care off. Now I can say how mean and evil she was =P. No, just kidding ^_^. First of all: like she'd stop reading *waves at Togepi*. Second: She is really nice.
I was really looking forward to my internet meeting but I was nervous as hell. She said she would wear a yellow coat and I saw her picture but suddenly so many people wore yellow!! >_<. But, when I saw her, it couldn't miss ^_^. She didn't see me though- so I sneaked up from behind.
Anyway, I'll spare you the details, but we kept on talking for hours and hours. Litterary! About art, computers, but also a lot about other things. So much that I don't recall it ^_^.
But then we got kicked out of the mall (aka 6 pm ~> closing time) and we had to say good bye...*sniff* But then her grandfather suggested to take me home and well.... we talked there more ^_^. I suggested that if we would run out of subjects to talk about, we would talk about Maryoku (how do you pronounce that again Togepi?)- but we talked about everything, and just a little about Maryoku =DD.
We liked it so much, that we want to meet each other again before she goes to Japan ^_^. But I'm glad I did this. Very glad.

No comments: