Saturday, January 25, 2003

Day .... eh....13 of my busy weeks- just 2 more days

Great. You know the RPG Dreaming Moon? I'm part of it (Rini) and the leader was really rude. I kept on replying on his messages just because I wanted to get SOME reaction- just something to draw his attention. And now people complain I'm doing it the wrong way and that I should ignore him. Oh wait: DEMI, THIS IS NOT YOUR FAULT! Had to say that. He keeps on blaming himself while he did nothing wrong at all.
Not only that- he made my hotmail account almost crash!!! He send the most beautiful picture ever!!! But that picture was almost 900 kb =S. And I need to save stuff in case something goes wrong with my computer and in case I need to redo a project. Probably not, but let's play safe. So, the box was getting REALLY full!
Okay, I'm going to study tonight while babysitting my aunt's dogs. Darn dogs. So hyper and can't stay alone without tearing up the place! But they'll calm down.
Okay, I wonder if I'll actually get something into my brain- the stuff I have to study is so confusing!!!

No comments: