Friday, January 17, 2003

Welcome at day 5 of my busy weeks *deep sigh*

I continued doing my homework after a 2 day break >_<. Phew- was a lot of work! More than I expected! Well, a part of it then. Anyway, today was my last day of my intern (?) week. Just one more day of teaching those kiddies! Next week I'm gonna teach them greek as a good bye gift ^_^.
Anyway- my mentor was annoying again- he said: Oh yeah- before I forget; you have to give crafts today. Okay, I already knew I might be needed as asistent- but he didn't even started with: could you..... Not that I minded to do it. Just that I feel more respected when people start with could you.
And today at PE it was funny. My mentor made them do a tug-war (? pulling a rope) and it was boys against girls. And guess what: THE GIRLS WON!! Hehe- those boys were really pissed! And completely complained that I had been helping the girls ^_^. I haven't done that. I just said against the girls: Make up a tactic. And they did. And they WON!!!
They even said their tactics out loud and the boys still didn't copy it ^_^. Boy they were humiliated!!!

No comments: