Friday, January 24, 2003

How much do I look like: (the characters!!!)

Zach: I always believe in the good of people. Just like Zach. He always sees the good in people
Kitt: I'm stubborn ^_^ and never hide my fears. And I'm quite hot tempered. My father once said about me: If you make her really, really, really furious.... hide.....
Mika: I'm very child-ish. Ask anyone who knows me ^_^
Moka: I consider myself loyal to my true friends. I never abandon true friends.
Derak: I need time to adjust to changes. Not only that, I almost always say what I think (to my friends).
Liz: I'd need to know more about her. So far she seems very dedicated. I am very dedicated to things I think worth dedication- like Serenay Moon
Liberty: Just like Liberty I'm not sure what my place in life is
Chibi Aqua: I have a lot of mood swings- just like her. I can easily shift from happy to sad.
Chibi Gaia: I'm studying to be a teacher and I really want to become a mother. Sometimes I consider kids as my pupils and I can be really proud of them- like a mother. Also, I consider some people I know as family- like a little sister. I'm very caring for people I consider as family. And like a mother, I know it's best for them to learn it all by themselves- which is sometimes so hard.
Chibi Ignis: Always finding holes in the rules. And then breaking them without actually breaking them. I love that too!! Hehe- I can always find a way to bend the rules.
Chibi Kim: I'm not too much like her. Kinda her dedication and sometimes I feel like being a leader. Like in some RPG's I organised, people pointed at me as a leader. And like Serenay Moon. Sometimes I feel like the Head of Serenay Moon- but I'm no where without the others. But I do so much.... web site, organising- people treat me like I'm the Head- which I'm NOT!
Chibi Luna: I'm like her fun loving spirit!
Tiamat: I'm not sure how I look like her. Maybe her caring side......
Elysa/ Eyla: I have a dark side in me.....
Geos/ Ayla: As well as a light side
Courage: I'm just as annoying!!

No comments: