Thursday, January 09, 2003

There, gonna cheer myself up again! I need to do that after my previous post. Bwech!

Anyway, I came home yesterday. It was a normal day, birds chirping and my nose getting frozen from my face ^_^. I came home and I noticed it was almost dinnertime so I guessed my parents would return with dinner soon. I saw one of my dogs was missing- she is a bit sick, and they are thinking of a big infection in that part after the stomach. I have faith she'll get better.
Anyway, since I guessed my parents would return soon, it would only be annoying to get on the computer and be called about 5 minutes after I MSN-ed with someone, so I decided not to go behind the computer and simply pack my bag for the swimminglessons.
I was right, dad arrived with dinner after 15 minutes and we started eating.
Him: Hey, have you been upstairs?
Me: Eh.... yeah (I thought he'd probably whine about the mess in the corner of the stairs I still have to clean up)
Him: Weird, because a letter from St-
He couldn't even finish his line, because I already reached the stairs ^_^. I've never been so fast somewhere before! =D. I had enough speed to trip over my feet, drop my chair, crash into the door and all, but nothing happened... luckily. I knew Stevo would mail something, but I didn't expect it to get here so fast!
Well, and then try eating while you are super hyper about the letter and gifts ^_^. Just look at me- a girl in a material world... and the drawings were more worth to me than anything else! This is the best late-christmas ever! First Demitri with his incredible great gifts (the first day I dragged Luna P and the cd's to everywhere in the house ^_^) and now Stevo with his awesome drawings!! I'm so blessed with these incredible great friends!!
I asked him if I could scan some things from it- because wow! I thought I drew a pic group picture (the summer one) but WOW! I'm not even going to count them, but it's literarry........EVERYONE who appeared more than 1 episode (or shall appear for more than 1 episode ^_^) Everyone important is on that tiny page! And a great tiny comic about the twins of the story! So GREAT! (see, I'm getting happy again! WAI!).
I also got a 3 page comic about the creators of Serenay and well.... it's just SO me! Hyper-happy! I'm feeling like the 3rd panel right now ^_^.
I also got 2 cards- one with the serenay char as dolls! I want them! I want them! They are so CUTE! But I won't scan the 2nd card ^_^ I'm not gonna share that one- that one is ALL MINE! *teehee!*
And I got the eh----- something that has to do with season 3 =S.
I'm Happy! Happy! Happy! Happy! Happy! Happy! Happy!

No comments: