Friday, January 31, 2003

*laughs* Unbelievable!! Yesterday I stayed up till 11 to prepare everything for today's update. And I managed to prepare everything!!! So, I uploaded EVERYTHING today- took some glitched out of it and it was so ready....AND THE BANDWITH IS ALREADY EXCEEDED!! *laughs* I think I checked it 1 time too many ^_^.
The site will be online in 2 hours again- at least that is what the angelfire thingie says. Yeah, if you don't have the money to buy the space you actually need...

Space I have:
Geocities: 15 mb
Angelfire: 20 mb (2x)
Bravenet: 100 mb (has annoying in-frame adds)
SailorMoon.com: 20 mb (2x)
Total: 195 mb (FOR FREE!!!)

Used:
Geocities: about 10 mb
Angelfire: about 20 mb
Bravenet: 18,7 mb
SailorMoon.com: unknown; but it's only for my midi's and a few mp3.

I probably need all that space for art and so ^_^. Even fan art! Yeah, I'm getting fan art! WEEEEE! But I always want more!!
More news from Yesterday? I types Alena part 4- it's turning into a kid's story ^_^.
I love the Valentine Special Ainodi. It is so different from all the other stories!! *almost spoiled some things*

No comments: