Wednesday, January 08, 2003

I have the first 4 periods off. These are the times I like my school. But when I see what crap they gave as assignment I hate it again. Man it's truely crap!! I hardly have a clue how I should do it! It's all so vague! And then when almost finished writing it I noticed a few small words underneath a page no one looks at: it should be typed. HELL?!
I really don't understand a thing of what they mean! And I still have to do so much! I hate this year. If my mentor wants to talk to me about it I think I'm gonna cry and say that I have no clue how I should do things. And that I have no clue who to ask it either. And that each time I ask my mentor-teacher something, he gives short answers and when something goes wrong he replies with: you should've asked me. I DID! I DID ask a lot of things! If it wasn't for the kids in my class I would have never known they would have a christmas dinner!!
And then you have Mandy- that annoying brat. No respect for any teacher at all and talking- talking! Non-stop!! I HATE THIS YEAR! I TRUELY DO!

And I wrote 2 more verses for that unnamed song below. I need one more verse.... you'll have a very short song then, but it's a song.

No comments: