Monday, July 01, 2002

Guess what! I'm trying to restyle the site and then suddenly it turns out my site is too populair! (temporairy unavailable). And I always check the links myself because I hate broken links. So, I have to wait an hour before I can continue. I need to look if there are no broken links nor pictures that aren't used.
Since my gallery is resized, I will post all galleries at the same account. I found out I drew a lot in the 2 years I know Rocket Stevo >_<. About 100 pictures.... and 90 are Serenay Moon related.... So, I'll devide my gallery in a few sections: sketches, calendar, group and single pictures (not in that order). I resized all pics but will build te page tomorrow. Wednesday I'll upload the galleries; I guess. Thursday I'll make sure everything works so if anything goes wrong, I still have friday to correct it. So far, it looks spiffy!

No comments: